Skip to content
- Do you have an idea for a novel, but don’t know where to start?
- Have you started with enthusiasm, but got stuck?
- Are you unsure how you will get your story published when it’s finished?
- Have you had rejections from publishers?
- Do you sometimes doubt your writing is good enough?
Write for a Reason was set up by publisher Janet Wilson in response to requests for help from new writers.
In the parable of the talents, the servants who received the gifts had to put them to work… the servant who buried his talent was in trouble – don’t let that be you!
Most writers struggle on alone hoping (doubting?) their writing is good enough, but, as with any field of life, a little bit of training, support and encouragement can work wonders.